Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Shard, London



I very rarely look at my stats these days to see what's happening, it's pretty much all I can do to keep the pictures rolling. However, it appears that all the top 10 search phrases for people arriving here have various combination of "London", "Photo" and "Shard": London Photo, Shard London, Photo shard - you get the idea. So, I feel it is only right to provide a picture of...the Shard London. I'll have to go back to More London again, now it is finished. As a building, I'm still undecided but I am getting used to it.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "The Shard, London"

 

Blogger Stefan Jansson said ... (10:03) : 

Looks a bit on the ugly side me thinks.

 

Anonymous Withlove-london said ... (01:39) : 

I think the Shard is an amazing building - I take loads of pictures of it!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile