Saturday, March 02, 2013

Outside Poppies Diner



Poppies in Cable Street, near the Tower of London, has been serving in London for nearly 70 years, I'm not sure that it has always had the Diner setup, but it is none the worse for that. If you are visiting the Tower, this would be one of my recommendations for where to eat.

posted by Ham at 08:50 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Outside Poppies Diner"

 

Blogger Lowell said ... (15:47) : 

Omigod! We had a car just like this one in 1957. Ours was salmon and white, though, and had 4 doors. But it was a "lemon" and we finally sold it for a 1955 Chevy.

 

Blogger everydaybergen said ... (19:14) : 

Great job, from 2005 to today. Really great. I am only on start, but you can visit me and leave a comment with aproval. I am here:
http://everydaybergen.blogspot.no/

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile