Monday, January 28, 2013

The Rain Room



You may have hear about the Rain Room at the Barbican, an art installation where you can walk in the dry in torrential rain. It's a very popular exhibit, and the queues when I dropped by were longer than the time to closing time. However, if you walk around the back you can look in as people come out. There is really a very lot of rain, and some of the young children find out the hard way that their parents REALLY mean walk, don't run......

I may well try to visit before it closes, but if I do, it won't be a weekend and it won't be anything other than first thing in the morning.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "The Rain Room"

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (04:41) : 

I'd love to see this.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile