Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wine is bottled poetry



Or so said Robert Louis Stevenson. Normally, I end up telling you about good stuff after the event, for once I can give you notice! Coming up soon are the Three Wine Men, Oz Clark (above), Olly Smith and Tim Atkin. Checkout the video on this page. I was there last year - if you like wine, or you want an amazing gift for someone who likes wine drag yourself along, you will have a good time.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Wine is bottled poetry"

 

Blogger Leeds daily photo said ... (12:25) : 

I thought it was Oz, now theres a man with a passion.

 

Anonymous Sally said ... (12:31) : 

I've been looking for ideas for a present for my hubby, this is perfect! Thanks!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile