Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mittal Orbit



Of course, the one piece of art that stands out is the Mittal Orbit by Anish Kapoor, here it is up close and personal. Read Diamond Geezer's account if you want to learn more about what it is like inside.

I'm off on hols again, in between these games and the Paralympics, see you all soon. Posts should continue daily.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Mittal Orbit"

 

Blogger cara said ... (04:36) : 

Thankyou, Ham, for your excellent, well rounded Olympic coverage. Your enthusiasm for the event (over years) has been infectious. The choice of pictures has been great- I love these arty ones as well as the sporty ones but my absolute favourite post was the volunteers. I even got a bit teary. Well done.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile