Monday, August 06, 2012

Making a Splash



I finally got to the Olympic games this Sunday, and pretty damn good it was too. A lot more over the next days, for the moment two competitors in the synchronised swimming.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Making a Splash"

 

Anonymous Mo said ... (08:13) : 

Lucky you to have tickets. I am going to the Para -Olympic opening. I've read that getting a camera in is very difficult. What camera did you manage to get through?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (08:46) : 

Hi Mo, I've heard that the Paralympic opening ceremony will be quite something,too, I'm jealous (although I do have a lot of tickets for the Paralympic events)

Absolutely no problem with cameras, you may have a problem if you want to bring a tripod in. Many people had DSLRs & bags of all shapes and sizes, mostly on the smaller size, tbh. Mine is a Lowepro Slingshot.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile