Friday, June 08, 2012

Stratford Past & Present - Landscaping



This area here was a flat, barren, desolate space. Using some of the soil from teh Olympics build, the area has been transformed. With a scattering of wild flower seeds, it is even quite pretty.

If you were expecting Jubilee photos, I apologise - I managed to book a holiday away before realising quite when. In the meantime, photos continue in my absence if Blogger behaves.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Stratford Past & Present - Landscaping"

 

Anonymous Ben said ... (14:09) : 

Not expecting Jubilee photos - refreshing to have something a little different from them (though I did love the very damp and British jubilee, of course...)

 

Blogger Mihir Sarkar said ... (17:44) : 

Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I

accidentally found your site on the internet,I am going to becoming back here yet

again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Online Modern Farming

Fish,Dairy,Buffalo,Sheep,Got,vigitable,etc

Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internetOnline Modern farming System

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (18:53) : 

I really enjoy your Stratford series, as I'm living here too and it's fun to see what you discover. Where was this photo taken? Is it part of the Olympic park?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile