Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Diptych - Part One



I have a conundrum, that will become clear tomorrow. I have a format that say I put one photo of my own online each day, like this peacock feather vendor. It's a simple enough concept but I now have a problem, that this photo of mine has a counterbalance. All will be revealed.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "A Diptych - Part One"

 

Blogger Julie said ... (09:17) : 

I would need to think about buying 30 peacock feathers. How many does a peacock grow? Do they regrow if plucked?

Let me hunt around to see if I can find ten quid ...

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (20:20) : 

Ham, a CDP blogger alerted me to the fact that my blog is being copied. I looked through this blogger's other blogs and note that s/he is copying you as well:
http://dailyphotoincologne.blogspot.com/

If you'd like to contact me I'm at pb (at) petreaburchard (dot) com

 

Blogger Poul Thorsen said ... (20:49) : 

Is he the seller at Kings Cross station?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile