Saturday, April 14, 2012

Green Oasis



If you find yourself in Central London around Trafalgar Square, and you are looking for somewhere nice to eat lunch, here is my suggestion: Whitehall Gardens just by Northumberland Avenue and the Embankment. During the week it is mostly busy, as all the locals from the ministry buildings know about it but at weekends it is normally pleasantly calm.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Green Oasis"

 

Blogger Cathy West said ... (01:35) : 

I was there --- more than 20 yrs. ago! I'm ready to come back! I love GB - London and the North:-)

From North County, San Diego, California

 

Blogger Karen said ... (11:32) : 

This was one of my favourite spots when I visited London in 2009. I was there midweek and it was so quiet just steps away from the hustle and bustle, and all the tourists. I thought it was so beautiful I called my mom back in Canada to tell her about it as I sat relaxing. Thanks for the wonderful reminder!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile