Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Waterloo Sunset 's Fine



The title says it all, and if that leaves you hankering after the original (and they were a real London band) this will take you back.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Waterloo Sunset 's Fine"

 

Blogger ACravan said ... (03:02) : 

Just absolutely lovely. Thank you. Curtis

 

Anonymous imajoebob said ... (03:55) : 

I got to see "Koyaanisqatsi" right there at the NT as a "Drive-In" (walk-up, actually) movie. I couldn't even guess how many times I crossed Waterloo Bridge. It's my emotional anchor to London.

 

Blogger Petrea Burchard said ... (05:55) : 

What a lovely shot.

 

Blogger NCBP said ... (13:10) : 

Beautiful sunset. Beautiful photo.

 

Anonymous Dave Williams of Hyde, Cheshire said ... (17:19) : 

I'm 70 years old and that song takes me back to my youth. Many thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (20:44) : 

great pic... and great song!

 

Blogger hellibird said ... (23:48) : 

Lovely shot & theme but please could you correct the spelling of 'Waterloo'?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile