Friday, March 16, 2012

A Foggy Day in London



London was famed at one time for its epic fog - a particularly noxious mix of climate and pollution. I remember in my childhood a conductor having to walk in front of a bus they were that thick.

These days they aren't as thick or frequent, but they occasionally lend an unearthly air such as here, in Hyde Park on my commute. Just for added weather interest, on Thursday it was 3 degrees when I left home, and 17 coming back in the evening.

posted by Ham at 00:47 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "A Foggy Day in London"

 

Blogger Kopacz said ... (11:56) : 

Excellent picture :)

 

Anonymous CornishCockney said ... (17:37) : 

Love trees in the fog. It was pretty foggy in north Somerset this week too.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile