Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mita Tyre Chains from Exeros Technologies, A Review - Conclusion - Fail.



We interrupt this blog to bring you a review of - tyre chains. Sorry about this, you have the opportunity to tune out now. If you are interested, these are the new Universal fit tyre chains from Blumec in Italy and supplied in the UK by Exeros Technologies Ltd, you can read their page on the chains here.

These chains are quite special because they claim they will fit onto any tyre. No other chain on the market can offer that. They also look as if they provide excellent grip and pack in a compact shape. For these reasons, I thought I would try them.

This review will cover my experience with the chains and Exeros as well. Rather than take up space on this page, I'll give you my very brief conclusions here, and link to the full review. Be warned, I ramble on for pages.

Conclusions:

The Blumec Mita Tire Chains? Lovely idea, but it really isn't there yet, In my view there are better products on the market available for less money. Exeros Technologies Ltd? I'd say they set out to do the right thing, but my experience with them was a bucketful of fail.

To read the entire review click here

Normal daily photo continues either side of this post.

posted by Ham at 00:01 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Mita Tyre Chains from Exeros Technologies, A Review - Conclusion - Fail."

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile