Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dreaming of a Butterfly



In Smithfield there is this astonishing display of what looks like captive butterflies in jars, fluttering about, until you realise they are mechanical. Looking at the website it appears that they react to the sound around them. Also, unfortunately, they may be gone by now (the website says it closes on 18th Feb) but these things often hang around a little longer. I'm sorry if I am too late with this information.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Dreaming of a Butterfly"

 

Blogger Mozette said ... (01:36) : 

hehee... I'd still be tempted to grab a few bottles and let them go! It's the big kid in me... I can't hold butterflies captive, it's cruel. :(

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile