Friday, December 02, 2011

The Greenest Man



Moving along the walk to Lesnes Abbey Wood, coming across this carving on a lightening struck tree is quite surprising. Depressing when you realise some people have obviously tried to burn it, but still.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "The Greenest Man"

 

Blogger Steve A said ... (00:05) : 

Reminds me of a book I once read about "Odd England."

 

Blogger RedPat said ... (00:58) : 

It's beautifully done!

 

Anonymous immajoebob said ... (04:41) : 

I'm not saying I love it, but it sure puts all those bears and golden eagles to shame.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (22:00) : 

Ent-tirely brilliant!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile