Thursday, October 20, 2011

View From the Top



This has to be one of the very best views in London, from the bar at the top of Tower 42, it really is quite spectacular and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "View From the Top"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (04:30) : 

I can see my (old) house from here! No, not really. I was off to the left in Southwark (Bricklayers Arms).

Every once in a while I realise one of the things I miss most since leaving London is the blue glow in the sky at night. It was close enough to where I lived that it became my geographic "Mecca." No matter where I was I knew where to find home if I could see the NatWest building.

 

Anonymous Jessica said ... (07:24) : 

Wow, it looks amazing!Certainly it's one of the best views!

 

Blogger Nat said ... (11:20) : 

Oooh, I am going to have to go there someday....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (14:31) : 

Did you have a glass of champagne?

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (21:14) : 

I just read about this view in Mark Mason's book "Walking the lines" today. Great to get an idea of what he might have seen when he was up there.

 

Blogger Admin said ... (15:21) : 

I wouldn't mind drinking my morning coffee there!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile