Sunday, October 16, 2011

Self Portrait With Mirror & Lloyds



There's a very interesting piece popped up in the square just by the Gherkin, I don't think I can do anything but show you it again tomorrow.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Self Portrait With Mirror & Lloyds"

 

Blogger Sharon said ... (16:10) : 

I'll be looking forward to it. Today you've shown one of my "favorite" buildings in London. I found the Lloyd's Building by accident on my very first trip to London back in the 80's and I think I've walked by it on every visit since. It is just so unusual. I've often wished I could tour the inside.

 

Blogger flashreload said ... (16:33) : 

nice blog blog guys.. sorry I am only blogwalker from indonesian.. and I hope u support komodo island go to new7wonders..and vist me back (banggawisatalokal.blogspot.com/2011/10/pulau-komodo-road-to-new7wonders.html)
thank verymuch

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:33) : 

Sharon - you need to visit London on Open House weekend. http://www.lloyds.com/Lloyds/About-us/Visiting-Lloyds/Open-House-2011/About

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile