Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Eater



I thought I'd share my breakfast with you; these days I find it easier not to eat before I start in the morning so I break my journey in Hyde Park and have a bite to eat. Cameraphone struggles a bit, but you get the idea. I think I'm lucky.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Happy Eater"

 

Anonymous AnKa said ... (11:23) : 

I'm never up that early, so I always miss the beauty of misty autumn mornings. You ARE lucky.

 

Blogger Erin said ... (11:41) : 

Very nice - I'd be happy too!

 

Blogger DD's Diary said ... (15:25) : 

Lovely start to the day :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:52) : 

It doesn't suck

 

Blogger cara said ... (03:59) : 

I used to walk through Hyde Park on my way to work and remember the mist well. I also remember that complete nutter who used to swim in the Serpentine to the bewilderment of the surrounding ducks. Nice photo.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile