Thursday, May 26, 2011

Very Staid



The Greenway is still accessible by foot and cycle, and gets you up close and personal to the Olympic stadium, looking very finished from here. Hard to imagine how busy it will be a year from now - I hope I've been successful buying at least some of the tickets I applied for.

posted by Ham at 00:18 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Very Staid"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (02:53) : 

Guesstimating where you live, I think I'd be planning a trip to Machu Pichu AND a new bike for renting out your home for the fortnight.

[odd: my spell checker doesn't recognize Machu Pichu, but it does know guesstimate]

 

Blogger Mary deB said ... (12:06) : 

I'm sure people have been comparing it to an alien landing craft. Not a very attractive thing, is it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (05:02) : 

@Mary deB -
They make all the bus and rail lines pass by the Millennium Dome just so everyone will say how attractive this is when they arrive.

 

Blogger Jim said ... (02:36) : 

Looking good.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile