Thursday, April 14, 2011

Royal Courts of Justice



They say it's the Royal Courts of Justice, but they really mean they are courts of law. Still, an independent judiciary uphold an ancient tradition, and so probably deserve a fantastic building.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Royal Courts of Justice"

 

Blogger Halcyon said ... (13:41) : 

I love the patterned floors!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:26) : 

I'm amazed you were allowed inside with a camera. I must have passed these doors a thousand times, and never once felt I would be able to go in and wander about.

 

Blogger Maria Eduarda said ... (02:08) : 

i was about to say the same thing, cuz ive tried to take pics of it but i couldnt

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile