Friday, February 04, 2011

The Other Side of the Tracks



This is the Stratford Wire Works. Just in the top left corner you can see part of the new Olympic Stadium, but this is just on the other side of the railway track. Looks to me that the new 2012 world is going to pass by here.

This photo comes to you courtesy of those nice guys at Samsung, who have bribed me thrust a new Wave II smartphone into my hands so I can join in their Now Project. Turns out that the camera on it is quite good for a phone, so I'm happy using it and there's likely to be quite a few more from this source over time.

posted by Ham at 01:15 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "The Other Side of the Tracks"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile