Friday, July 02, 2010

The Saatchi Gallery

Shot with Olympus E620
I suspect that people think that because the Saatchi Gallery is private, that it either costs money to enter or it is their to sell art. But it isn't, it is entirely free and has an amazing collection of modern art, including a lot of the stuff that you have to see just to wonder at why people (at least, Charles Saatchi) pay money for it. This was the first time I'd wandered in, but I will go back when I have more time.

Well, blow me. I lined this post up two days ago (for yesterday, before I realised it was a theme day) and what happens? He only goes and hits the news.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "The Saatchi Gallery"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (17:47) : 

I laughed out loud when I read your post. In America to say, "Well blow me." means the same as if you'd said something like, "Suck my D*&$."

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile