Monday, June 21, 2010

Paradise Here on Earth



Saturday and Sunday saw the Paradise Gardens festival taking place in Victoria Park, an entirely free music and arts festival. As I was passing through, I saw Ruth Theodore, a very unusual musician who is growing on me.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Paradise Here on Earth"

 

Blogger Ebru said ... (10:03) : 

great website =)

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (00:30) : 

I believe it is a great idea organizing a free festival so that all people can enjoy it without having to worry about the money. The only time I saw something like this was in Argentina. I was spending my vacations there in this beautiful cozy buenos aires apartment and I heard there was something going on in the sqare close to my building. I went out and I saw a band performing in the sqare. I asked around and it was a music festival for free. It just felt right. I stayed till the end and turned out to be very good music!
Kim

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile