Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee



So here's a story. Riding to work in the morning there's a section of road with a pervasive smell of bad coffee - you know, the smell from a percolator left to stew for an hour or so. I really couldn't work out what cafe the smell came from, and I couldn't believe anyone would voluntarily walk in to a place like that. Then, the other night I rode down Nestle's Avenue and found this, the Nestle's instant coffee factory glorious Art Deco building. I say no more.

For the curious I've added it to London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile