Saturday, November 28, 2009

What a lot of photos



It was four years ago today that I stuck my rather old digital compact out my front door and took the first photo. Since then, there has been a new photo shown here every day. That's a lot of photos.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "What a lot of photos"

 

Blogger NancyN said ... (07:19) : 

Congratulations! That's an incredible achievement - it hurts my brain just to think of trying to do what you've done for 4 years already. Enjoy it very much!

 

Blogger Winifred said ... (21:27) : 

Happy birthday! That's fantastic.

 

Blogger Jan J. said ... (07:14) : 

Your efforts are much appreciated by this anglophile in the US who loves to see your photos and read tidbits of a place I'll probably only be able to visit in my dreams - and in photos like yours.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile