Thursday, July 02, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle

Shot with Olympus E520
I love seeing families and young children out on bikes, The more people use them, the more bikes will be safer on London streets, and the better it will be for everyone: Those that have to drive will have less congestion, those that need to travel will get there more quickly, those that have to breathe with have more air.

And I'm using this as an exuse to re-launch my fundraising for Breast Cancer Care. Thanks to everyone, together we raised an impressive £1,400 last year. This year with your help I'm hoping to match and exceed that.

On Saturday, I'm riding the Dunwich Dynamo - 200Km through the night. To keep me going when I start thinking at 3 a.m. in cold and dark country lanes "I don't know why I'm doing this", please sponsor me with a donation on this page - as much or as little as you like. To make it more interesting, I'm giving away some copies of a book - full details on the page: http://www.bmycharity.com/londondailyphoto

Background info why I'm now using BmyCharity.com: Justgiving.com, the site I used last year was great, but over a week ago they upgraded their site with disastrous results, so I have moved to BmyCharity.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "I want to ride my bicycle"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:47) : 

Good luck on Saturday. I did it last year and will be there again on Saturday. It is brilliant, and I look forward to your photos!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile