Saturday, March 14, 2009

Athletics Track

Shot with Olympus E520
When I took this, I thought I'd quite like the shot of an athletics track, but now I realise it has a serious failing - lack of athletes.

It's taken in Parliament Hill Fields, that bit of Hampstead Heath that pokes into the less well heeled areas like Kentish Town, so has to be called something else.

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Athletics Track"

 

Blogger Daniel Kirkdorffer said ... (05:57) : 

This photo brings back memories of running a race in school on that track when I was probably 7 years old. I came in third and got a small bronze medal that I may still have somewhere.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile