Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Gassed Myself

Shot with Olympus E520
After several weeks absence, I rejoined "The Way We See It" for the foray to Rivington Street, in the heart of the East End, there were a couple of things that caught my eye I'll be showing here.

Today it was the disturbing image on this sticker on a sign that drew my attention. I wanted to know more about the ambiguity of the image. Was it the National Front? Something else? The link igassedmyself.com (warning: politically charged content, may offend) led me to the blog of Mike Marcus, an artist making a powerful statement - that the Israeli nation should know and do better than to put any people through anything like what the Germans did to them. I'm rather proud he's a Londoner.

I'm away for a few days, posting will continue.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "I Gassed Myself"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile