Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ordinary Londoners - No 19 in a series

Shot with Olympus E520
Josie Firmin is one of the artists behind Cosmo China and a Londoner to her core. It's not that often I get useful recommendations for pictures and places I hadn't heard about, but Josie gave me two - the Hunterian Museum (three days ago) and another - yet to appear. We chewed the fat for a while about living in the centre of town (I used to many years ago), how things have changed and yet remain the same.

You can see examples of the prodigious talent of the Cosmo China artists on their flickr pages.

The Ordinary Londoners Series is here. See where on London Daily Photo Map

Labels:

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Ordinary Londoners - No 19 in a series"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09) : 

It isn't often I get to see someone from your city up close and personal like this. She does nice work too.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile