Saturday, September 27, 2008

Am I being a bore?

Shot with Olympus E520
Just next door to the Bookart Bookshop (yesterday) is the most fantastic hat shop. Or do I mean, a shop selling the most fantastic hats? Whichever, Weave Toshi is a Japanese hat maker with 18 shops in Japan - and this one in London. I enjoyed the "Daydream" on their website, too.

In there, I met a plenitude of hats in all shapes and sizes, the manager, Hikaru Sagura, and his wife. Her portrait is here, and the portrait on this site is NOT he.

Yet another reason to venture into Pitfield Street.

See where on the London Daily Photo Map

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Am I being a bore?"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile