Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Head

Shot with Olympus E520
Here's another head - I wonder if anyone who doesn't know can guess the theme. I'll update this with the full story half way through Sunday.

Sorry I didn't fill in the details earlier, I was rather pushed for time last night. This statue is a monument to Henry Purcell, possibly England's finest composer. Listen to the music, say here or here, then tell me this statue doesn't look like his music.Wonderful stuff for a Sunday. The artist is Glynn Williams, and you can see it much better in the large version.

Another view here.

See where on the London Daily Photo Map

Labels: , ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Another Head"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile