Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Redbridge Museum


It was the Diamond Geezer's latest "Random Borough", to my own area of Redbridge that shamed me into visiting our local museum. I knew it was there, but I'd never visited. I can now confirm that although it isn't something to inspire a special journey, it is worth popping in if you are in the area. Lots of stuff, aranged from the perspective of people living through past times and events, plenty for children to push, turn and smell and emough for adults, too. Even an exhibit on cycling, can't be bad.

Read Diamond Geezer's Random Borough Ramble here, here and here.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Redbridge Museum"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile