Friday, April 18, 2008

In the footsteps of the greats

Shot with Olympus E510

London's Soho has always been associated with the film industry; last night, I was privileged to be invited to a screening in the (very comfortable) Soho Screening Rooms. Looking around, the signed posters attest to the films and people that have passed through, like this one from Woody Allen.

The film was the soon-to-be-released "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", watching the trailer I had reservations about it, but went along with an open mind. Glad I did as it turned out to be quite fun - I'll put my full review in the comments.

Labels: ,

posted by Ham at 00:43 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "In the footsteps of the greats"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile