Sunday, February 10, 2008

Xin Nian Kuai Le

Shot with Olympus E510
I wanted to say a very happy Chinese New Year to all, but I'm not going to be in Chinatown for the celebrations. Although I travelled through Chinatown on Saturday, I had great difficulty choosing a photo. Here's the result. Good or bad, it's London, and foreign, and Chinese, and I think that strangers we embrace make us stronger. (Although I wasn't about to give this chap a hug)

Happy New Year (any windows open- just close them using the "X")

(OK - Chinatown - do the Chinese really spend all their time eating??)

Labels: , ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Xin Nian Kuai Le"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:52) : 

Nice photograph of a Chinese gentleman making a pound.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile