Saturday, February 16, 2008

Could it be magic?

Shot with Olympus E510
Staying with the fashion show for one more day, I'd just like to introduce you to a bit of a genius, Guy Hills of Dashing Tweeds. What's so special, you may ask? What he has done is incorporate reflective strips into tweed fabric. To see the result, click on the image. I've prepared an animation showing how it appears under normal light, and what happens when you shine a light on it (in this case a flash). Here is their blog.


I am on holiday for the next week, daily photos continue but you won't get much response from me.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "Could it be magic?"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile