Monday, January 07, 2008

Ordinary Londoners - No 11 in a series

Shot with Olympus E510
Today, I would like to induct Chris Paraskeva in to the ranks of Ordinary Londoners. Chris is a trader in Camden Passage, Islington and has been for the last eighteen years. He is a real Londoner in that he makes London both his home and his living. In days gone by, he would have sold bric-a-brac, these days, we call it antiques. I'll show you more of the market tomorrow, in the meantime, have you noticed I've added the ability to rate my pictures with a single click?

The Ordinary Londoners series is here

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Ordinary Londoners - No 11 in a series"

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (18:53) : 

Very nice, Ham. And....a nice East European name to go with it. Typical London!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile