Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Chapel Market

Shot with Olympus E510
I may be wrong, but I suspect that most Londoners that know of it think of Chapel Market as one of their "secret" places. Not as famous as Portobello, without the cache of Camden, this has always been one of those places you could find something different - it's got me out of a hole for finding a present on more than one occasion. This rather super frock (for £65) or the lampshades (for £9) illustrate this perfectly.

Oh yes, and I forgot to add - for those who like dresses this looks a pretty interesting site. (I had quite a few visit from there when I had a dress shown the other day)

See where on The London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:22 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Chapel Market"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:05) : 

An interesting post. I assume this would be similar to what we call a "Flea Market?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (20:56) : 

Shhhh, dont tell everyone! We live 2 or 3 minutes away from here, and find ourselves here most weekends ;-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile