Wednesday, December 19, 2007

London's Best Toyshop

Shot with Olympus E510
I defy any Londoner not to have fond memories of Hamleys - no relation ;-). It doesn't matter that I never got anything much from there (except for a tube of blow-your-own baloons), it was enough that it existed - ok, almost enough. Some place where you would go when you grew up and had lots of money.

This is their Chrismas display which has been arranged on two levels. I waited as long as I could for some kids to start peering through the bottom bit, but it wasn't to be.

posted by Ham at 00:54 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "London's Best Toyshop"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:52) : 

That is a very nice display window. The people looking in make a big difference too.

Nice shot.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile