Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day

Shot with Olympus E510
Today, I'm mgoing to take you to Canary Wharf, as it always seems to me like a pile of boxes - perfect for boxing day.



I'm away skiing for a week, so unable to respond. Daily posts will continue.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Boxing Day"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12) : 

There was a time when I knew what Boxing Day was but it has slipped away from the place in my brain where I used to store things I wanted to remember. I must have kept the meaning there for more than 60 years and since nobody asked me what it was I just let it slip on out.

Nice photo of large buildings in your city and people. Have a nice the rest of the week day.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile