Friday, December 14, 2007

The Angels of South Moulton Street

Shot with Olympus E510
Two days ago, I brought you the Angel, Islington. today, I present you the Angels of South Moulton Street, for my money some of the nicest Christmas illuminations I've seen.

See where on the LOndon Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:55 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "The Angels of South Moulton Street"

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (12:19) : 

Oh, dear. Now I have to ask when did Sth Moulton go pedestrian? I am getting out of date.

Must run up and invade your territory with my new E3...when my wife lets me unwrap it!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Mónica said ... (12:13) : 

Wow, they are spectacular! I wish I could see them live. Thanks for sharing this picture!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile