Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Strike a Light!


The Way We See It took me to Kensington Church Street this week and I found the shop where the Queen buys her chandeliers. I rather like the abstract quality of this shot, comes out best in the larger version.

I am away on holiday so will be unable to respond until the 27th October. Usual magic keeps things appearing each day.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Strike a Light!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:46) : 

And yes indeed it really does look excellent in the large shot. Enjoy the break!

 

Blogger Olive said ... (20:25) : 

I like the bicylce helmet in the back.
have a good holiday.

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (03:19) : 

I don't know how they do it but there isn't a speck of dust on that piece!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile