Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Royal Arcade

Shot with Olympus E510
The Royal Arcade is where you will find Charbonnel et Walker; it is one of the more hidden and most elegant of arcades. It's not difficult to imagine wealthy upper class Londoners shopping here - so much more civilised than all that scrummage in the shops.

I am away on holiday so will be unable to respond until the 27th October. Usual magic keeps things appearing each day.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "The Royal Arcade"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (12:04) : 

I want to be there now! Lovely photo Ham.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:27) : 

One of the wonderful things about this place (LDP, I mean) is how it can still show me so many places in London I've never even heard of despite living here for more than a quarter of a century.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile