Friday, September 28, 2007

London's Morning - No.2

Shot with Olympus E510
A few moments later and the dawn has control. People are moving, the world has started turning. London begins to yawn and stretch.

----

A few days ago, I got up at five o'clock on Saturday morning to take photos of the London skyline as the sun came up. As I am on holiday for the next week, I thought I'd show them to you, a subtly different one each day.

The morning is a fantastic time in London, the day is fresh and full of hope. You watch the quality of light change by the second.

I hope you enjoy these pictures, don't forget as with any of them, you have to click to see the larger picture as intended. I may be able to log in, but I'll see you all on the 4th.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 0

Comments on "London's Morning - No.2"

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile