Thursday, September 13, 2007

The last butterflies of summer

Shot with Olympus E500
As the weather in London changes and moves into autumn, the butterfiles disappear for another year so I thought you might like a last glimpse of them, courtesy of the warmer weather we've had over the last few days. I particularly like the way the butterflies have found their way into the cloth, too.

posted by Ham at 00:09 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "The last butterflies of summer"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:01) : 

Heh, heh.....I wondered where they overwintered. Now I know.

 

Blogger Gerald (Ackworth born) said ... (18:50) : 

I hope that's not her mother reporting you to the police on her mobile!

 

Blogger GaĆ«lle said ... (08:32) : 

They're lovely, nice catch!

 

Blogger Neva said ... (17:01) : 

hmmm wonder what she will think of those butterflies when she is 50?
Nice shot..

 

Blogger Agathe said ... (22:06) : 

Excellent!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile