Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Towers of London

Shot with Olympus E500
I apologise for the ordinary quality of this photo, but when I turned around at the farm and saw these towers: 18th (church), 19th (brewery chimney), 20th (Nat West Tower from 1970's) and the 21st (the Gherkin), I knew I had to show you all. This is London.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "The Towers of London"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:15) : 

Ham,

The truely great prize of a London Daily Photo postcard that I won for the where-am-I-now competition you ran two weeks ago arrived yesterday.

It's in pride of place in my study and was well worth winning.

Everyone else should be jealous and should try an win one of their own. That way they will find out what the postcard picture is - I'm not telling.

Bernard

 

Blogger Betty said ... (15:17) : 

I like this shot. It shows why I love London and read London blogs :)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile