Sunday, August 12, 2007

There's a clue here somewhere....

 
Thanks all, for the good wishes. I was advised not to have candles because of the health and safety risk. Instead, this seemed to be a good option. Definitely my kind of birthday celebration.

posted by Ham at 00:13 -- Comments here: 13

Comments on "There's a clue here somewhere...."

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (07:25) : 

Looks like just what the doctor ordered! How was your day? What did you do? Did you get any surprises? Do you remember anything? LOL

 

Blogger Lavenderlady said ... (07:44) : 

I think I'll go pour myself a glass and join you! Happy birthday.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18) : 

Has the brandy matured as well as you?

 

Blogger Health journo said ... (11:27) : 

Congratulations. So that makes you a little younger than Paul Merton and a little older than Donny Osmond?

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (11:58) : 

I should hope he's older than Donny Osmond! Donny's still 16 isn't he? Now David Cassidy...that's feasible.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (14:37) : 

Hey Michael! What you saying against David Cassidy there? Why, i heard it all the way over in Cheltenham and just had to come to his defence. He still looks wonderful so there.

Happy Birthday Ham.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (14:41) : 

Nah, I just meant that Donny was younger than David wasn't he? David was my idol as a kid, so no beefs there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:27) : 

Happy Birthday Ham. Looks like you were born in the same year as me. Definitely a good vintage! :)

 

Blogger marie6 said ... (19:13) : 

Happy birthday! I enjoyed going through your elephant site but I couldn't leave a comment there, so i'm writing here.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (23:18) : 

Ok so David's safe from criticism that's ok with me.

 

Blogger Kate said ... (03:02) : 

Ham, Happy, happy birthday, and I hope you celebrate for days rather than one little day. I think that I, too, will toast you with a bit of a nip of something or other.

 

Blogger Linda Ball said ... (00:04) : 

Just noticed this picture. Good celebration. It was my day, too. I had champagne, smoked salmon, cheese. Nothing with my birth year vintage, though.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23:13) : 

Only the one glass! Aren't we invited then? Belated birthday wishes.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile