Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I don't mind if I do!

Shot with Olympus E500
If you're looking for somewhere to eat in London, somewhere a little different, you might want to try the Mongolian Barbecue. Theory is, you choose your raw ingredients and pass them to the chef for cooking. Reasonably priced, if you pass by at the right time, you can get a free taster served to you by a cheerful and friendly waitress, as seen here. Rather nice it was, too.

See where on London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:05 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "I don't mind if I do!"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:51) : 

Interesting. What was it?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (10:11) : 

What I tasted was chicken, rice and vegetables.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23:21) : 

I love Mongolian food. When Gail & I got married in Sydney last year, our wedding feast was at a Mongolian restaurant near the harbour. Great food & reasonably priced. Much better than the standard vol a vants, cucumber sandwiches and trifle you normally get.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile