Saturday, July 28, 2007

Shopping in a stable economy



Spitalfield is such a vibrant area these days, that I make no excuses about spending a few days here. Oh, OK, fair cop. I still haven't had time to get out to take photos.

This "odd things" shop always makes me smile, I hope it does you, too.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Shopping in a stable economy"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:53) : 

Certainly did, Ham. A very welcome smile. Snort, snort. Enough of this horsing around, come over and see who i met today.

 

Blogger NorthBayPhoto said ... (05:01) : 

Wonderful photo. I can only imagine what the inside of the shop looks like!!

 

Blogger travelphilippines said ... (08:53) : 

yes im smiling right now..

 

Blogger Annie said ... (15:00) : 

I'm smiling right now. Thanks for the grand start to my day.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (09:02) : 

Funny...Eric has a horse shot today too.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile