Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Let's make up

Shot with Olympus E500
Need some blood? How about glitter? For over 160 years Brodie & Middleton have been providing stage make up in the heart of London's Theatreland. The shop itself is a bit like a cross between Aladdin's cave and a witches parlour. I'm sure they'd have some eye of newt if I'd asked.

Unfortunately, my efforts to photograph a pile of glitter weren't as asuccessful as I might have hoped.

See where: London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:14 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Let's make up"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:53) : 

Oh it's stage make-up is it...I just thought their toothpaste tasted funny.

 

Blogger Nick said ... (10:21) : 

Amazing; I thought it was tubes of oil paint until I read your caption - a bit different from the sticks of greasepaint I used to be familiar with.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (13:37) : 

OK. I'd better come clean. They do sell paint and brushes as well, and these are tubes of pain. The pots of stage stuff weren't anywhere near as good looking though.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile