Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Woke up it was a Chelsea morning



Rambling down the King's Road Chelsea on a sunny spring Sunday morning is one of the finer things in life. Having breakfast in Gelateria Valerie while the world slowly uncurls is probably another.


I wasn't sure whether to title this post from Joni Mitchell's song, or possibly REM's shiny happy people.

posted by Ham at 00:10 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Woke up it was a Chelsea morning"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (04:58) : 

wish I would have too had a sip of coffee there!!

nice one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:56) : 

Wonderful capture of the mood there Ham.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:51) : 

Shiny, happy. Definitely. I would love to be there. Looks terribly inviting.

 

Blogger Olive said ... (15:31) : 

I agree, it looks pretty great. But I bet you some of these people aren't as happy as they appear since Chelsea lost to Liverpool in the Champions Leauge semi-final :P

 

Blogger Angel said ... (17:01) : 

I wonder if any ordered a chelsea bun? Mmmm sticky yumminess :)

 

Blogger Dsole said ... (18:13) : 

Shiny happy people indeed!! :)

 

Blogger lv2scpbk said ... (20:34) : 

Looks like a nice place.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile