Friday, May 25, 2007

Clever Hands

Shot with Olympus E500
These hands belong to Doreen Gittens, who weaves the most fabulous fabrics, fabulously fine and full of subtle colours, if you are anywhere near the Oxo Galleries on South Bank, you should visit her shop, Archipelago Textiles. Chances are that you'll see her weaving her magic.

See where: London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:03 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Clever Hands"

 

Blogger Olive said ... (03:12) : 

Great action shot Ham. Weaving is a very difficult art. My aunt use to do it but she later got very bad arthritis in her hands because of it... I have great respect this woman.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (17:39) : 

stephanie meadley,
if doreen gittens remember me ? please ring me:07946373785.

respect always
bless the hands

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile